- Do you run a local sport club?
- Do you coach at your local team?
- Or are you a volunteer at a local sports organisation?
If so we would love to hear from you.
As part of the Scottish Government’s commitment to addressing hate behaviours in Scottish society and sport we are delighted to offer FREE ‘Equality Through Sport’ workshops for up to 75 clubs on location across Scotland.
Our workshop leaders will come to you and deliver a 2 hour workshop for all club staff that hold a position of responsibility within the set up which includes coaches, managers and club secretaries, or anyone else who will be responsible for the provision or delivery of regular organised sporting activity.
The workshops are delivered at a time and location convenient to your club for what should be an enjoyable, thought provoking and hopefully a stimulating experience for all involved.
The primary object of these workshops is to provide the participants with the following:
- An up to date understanding of the prevalence of hate behaviours in Scottish society and specifically sport.
- More confidence to challenge hate behaviours if / when encountered.
- A better appreciation of the manifestations of hate behaviours.
- An understanding as to the potential consequences of hate behaviours both in sport and in wider society.
For the last three years we have delivered this work in schools, colleges, universities, and football clubs… NOW IT’S YOUR TURN.
Give us a call to see how we can help your club become a better place to play and work.
Call: 0141 319 8927