The Fair Play Foundation is a charitable organisation which was founded in 2018 to advance health, education and equality within Scottish society through sport, exercise and leisure activities.
The Foundation builds upon the work previously undertaken by Supporters Direct Scotland and the Colours of our Scarves programme funded by the Scottish Government , which primarily focuses upon tackling hate behaviours and discriminatory attitudes within Scottish sport.
In Addition, the Foundation currently runs a range of programmes focusing on health & well being such as our new Active8 programme based out of the Forth Valley area.
The Fair Play Foundation is continually looking to expand existing programmes where their is a need and develop new initiatives. If you would like to discuss potential link up opportunities or to find out bit more please get in touch.
The objectives of The Fair Play Foundation are to serve communities (geographical and metaphorical) and individuals to achieve the charitable purposes of:
- The advancement of education.
- The promotion of equality and diversity.
- The advancement of public participation in sport.
- The provision of recreational facilities, or the organisation of recreational activities with the object of improving the conditions of life for the persons for whom the facilities or activities are primarily intended.
- The advancement of citizenship or community development (including rural or urban regeneration).